February 19, 2014

My Babies!

My babies are my cats. I know I know.  I told a friend of mine once, if I ever referred to or treated my cats like children - shoot me. Put in the ground. I don't deserve to live. Well that was a long time ago. So here I am referring to my cats like my children. Deal with it. They are both 14 years old so no spring chickens these animals. I have never had a cat longer than 2 years so this has been forever for me. They have been through 5 moves with me.



This is one of my babies. I call him my Big Boy. His name should be Sylvester but it's Exide. That's another story. This is my favorite picture of him. It's everywhere. He is 25 lbs and HUGE. The size of a medium dog. He acts like a dog too. He has such personality that I could never imagine not having him. I often say that if he were a man I would marry him. 



This is my other little one. Her name is Jules. She is 8 lbs. and she OWNS Big Boy. It is so funny to see her swiping at him to discipline him. He is 3 times her size and he cowers. Sissy. And talk about head-butting. She loves him so much that when she head-butt's him I wonder why they don't have fractured skulls. It is loud. She is a leg sitter. She has to be on my lap at all times. How dare I want to move is the most common look I get.



Now this is the two of them together. Definite size difference. Definite personality difference too. But I love them both more than I can say. At least until they are meowing at me for dinner. One other thing is that my little girl is ALL girl. She will wag her hiney at my Big Boy asking him to play with her. Then when he does and lays on her she squeals as if he is smothering her so he lets her up then she jumps out from under him about three feet away then looks back at him as if to say "Well aren't you going to come after me?" It's so .... cute! Yes I am gushing. Look how far I have fallen. No help for it.



Sorry, one more. I couldn't resist. Awe. That face. Who could resist that face. Sigh. 








No comments: