April 12, 2014

Go River Cats!

Last night was opening night for our local Triple A baseball team, Sacramento River Cats. 
 They are the farm team to the Oakland A's. (photo courtesy of River Cats facebook page)


The company I work for is lucky enough to have a Luxury Suite at Raley Field where the River Cats play. (again photo courtesy of River Cats facebook page - just trying to give the credit where due.)

I am even luckier to get tickets to go quite often.  So last night being opening night was really fun. 
I absolutely looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee the mascot. Dinger. He is so good. He should win the Mascot Award (if there is such a thing and there should be if there isn't) each year. I love to watch him on top of the dugout dancing and he is so great with the kids. (I took this picture.)


Several of our my office coworkers were there as well as the big boss himself. I don't have a picture of him just yet to share. I should at least get permission first. (I took this picture too.)

Here is the view. What a view. (Yep this one too.)

The team as they are being announced. It was full last night but everyone and I mean everyone was getting something to eat or in the team store. It was packed. (And this one.)


I am obsessed with these panoramic views right now. I have discovered that feature on my phone and going to town on it. (Goes without saying I took this one.)

This is the stairway on the way down. I think it's cool. I love coming up these stairs and seeing all the jerseys of the major league players that have come through this farm club. Just too cool. 

Here is another shot of one of the walls. 

And then through the doors to the hallway that leads to the suite.

I am so lucky. All is good with the world right now.
 
 

No comments: