March 19, 2014

Don't you just hate it when . . .

. . . people stop just in front of you for no reason at all?

The other day I was shopping in the grocery store. Just like all of you I do grocery shopping. I bet I dislike it as much as you do. So my goal is to get in, get out. I know where everything is and I just want to grab and go. Just like in the game shows. You have 30 seconds to get the key ingredients and move on. Unfortunately not everyone is in the same frame of mind. So I had multiple folks just stopping right in front of me to look and decide and calm crying children and . . . Jeez folks. Don't you know that you grab and go?

. . . the car in front of  you is S L O W for no apparent reason?

I was driving to a gathering about 15 miles away. As usual I was a teensy bit late. Not bad for me anyway. But still wanted to get there. There wasn't anyone on the road but the me and the car in front of me. This was a two lane road in the country. Meaning cows were the only other breathing creature (other than me breathing heavy due to screaming to myself "Get a MOVE on!"). The other car was going at least 15 miles per hour UNDER the speed limit. What on earth is up with this?  Maybe it's they are turning soon. Nope. Maybe it's they are looking at the cows. Nope - no head turning. Maybe it's they don't know where they are going. Nope - again no head turning. Maybe it's . . . well I am out of ideas here. It was just annoying and I couldn't get past them either. I had to just deal. Crap!

. . .  when other people just complain?

Um. Well. Um. Hunh. Okay then. 

I'm done.


No comments: