May 12, 2014

My Baby!!! I love my baby!!!!

Yeah - "We know!" you are saying. But I really do. 

I don't have any children but I do have my two cats. I have one who is 25 lbs and the size of medium size dog. 


He is so dog-like that I can play fetch with him. He is my everything. I never thought I would feel this way about a cat but ... dang, I love him.  


Then I have an 8 lb cat that is the boss of the house. She even runs my Big Boy as I call him. She says whether or nor he can eat. If she wants the food first she makes sure he stays out of the kitchen until she is done. So funny. He actually stays on the carpet and not one paw hits the linoleum in the kitchen until she says it's ok.

They are not from the same mommy and daddy but they are so connected. Especially since they have been living together in sin (if he could do any hanky panky they would have but I fixed that. he he he) for 14 years now.

"Hey you. Get that camera out of my face!"

He's gotten so grouchy lately. So demanding. Sheesh!

"It's good to be the King!"


Jeez! How can I resist this face? 

"Mommy can you please get me some chicken and feed it to me?"

"Sure Baby!"

"Let me see if your sister wants any."

"Did someone say food?"

"Do you have to?"

"Yes, my son. It's the right thing to do."
 


"OKaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy"



But then they sleep together and I just can resist. Awwwwwweeeee.

Life is sure good, isn't it?



No comments: